January 21, 2010

Artful Thursdays

Button HTML:
Artful Thursdays


Julie over at The Adventures of Blue Girl xoxo Artful Thursdays. I must be honest, not much 'Art" was made this week. I have been working on the "Haiti Project Impact" most of the week. Today begins the two day Sewing Marathon. A group women and I are getting together to sew non- stop for the next 2 days sewing together pin less diapers and quilts. (I'm pretty sure we will stop when we drop over from exhaustion or our sewing machine are smokin) Stay tuned, I will post picutes.

4 comments:

  1. wow, amazing. good luck and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like a wonderfu plan for the next two days, i will be so excited to see your progress photos.
    best wishes for a nice warm bath after sewing all day, julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are putting your sewing machines to great use... love your site..this is my first time here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...