July 2, 2009

Design Gives Back: Decorate a scraf and help lost dogs

Design Gives Back projects help the world through creative action. People are abandoning dogs and cats at an alarming rate because of home foreclosure and job loss. Can you imagine having to give-up your precious little family member? --- Heartbreaking ---

A small way I could help was simply by decorating a Oliver Wendell "Play Strong" scarf.

While I was busy sewing
Coco (the jester doggie) was busy taking a nap. He knew he needed his beauty rest for his big photo shoot. The silly things my mommy has me do. I don't mind--I love her and would do anything for her


Is this my best sideor this side


does this one make me look fat?

I am getting very sleepy
I am sitting as still as can be expected out of a pomerainan who loves to frolic and chase butterflies. Done!!! Lets play!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little dog, I love the way you decorated the scarf. I signed up for the scarf too,, gotta finish decorating it so I can get the pic posted in time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest dog!! I can't believe he sat there so long. He does love you very much. Such a baby! Smooches for the poochie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...